Neuron Face Mask, axon & dendrite adjustable fabric face cover
Neurons. Two-layer adjustable fabric face mask. Silkscreened fabric face cover. Stimulation in the human brain all happens in little terminals known as axons, dendrites and the synaptic space in between. Synapses allow neurons to form circuits within the central nervous system - these guys are a little over stimulated. Some are giddy and excited, some are totally scrambled and done-for.
- Exterior: Super tight, silky-soft, fine-weave microfiber poly
- Lining: Soft, bamboo-viscose interior
- 100% hand made!
- Fabric hand-silkscreen printed by me in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Waterbase, non-toxic printing ink
- Hand sewn by me in Detroit, MI. USA! *NOT* a pre-made blank.
- NEW: Now adjustable, 1/4" elastic ear loops!!!! One size truly does fit all - if you have an itty-bitty, petite face, or an XXL melon or beard, our ear straps now have comfortable silicone adjusters to truly fit all.
- Comfortable: Fits very closely to the face
- Reusable and machine washable - See care instructions
Guess what?! We can make face masks to coordinate with any of our neckties, bow ties and pocket squares you already love so much! Match 'em up! Coordinating fabric and print, now you can show your love for the thing you're into...well...right on your face hole. Never has businessing in the apocalypse been quite so fancy.
Here's the deal kids, we all hate wearing masks, we get it, but this one's actually really comfortable. For me to say that, means a lot - it feels nice on and isn’t annoying. The interior layer is a very soft bamboo, the same fabric we use for our scarves; the exterior is a tightly woven poly that is recommended to keep moisture away and the crud out. Yep, it's a little spendy for a single mask, but there's over 2 hours of work in each to get it just right, and it's infinitely reusable!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm