Aspen Necktie. Tree Silhouette Tie
Mountain Aspen necktie. Populus tremuloides.
• Pattern: Screen printed Aspen.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 14" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow or XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Inspired by a recent trip to the Western edge of the Rocky Mountains in Utah, a lone aspen tree adorns the bottom of this necktie. Perfect for skiers, bird watchers, mountain climbers and all lovers of the outdoors. Native to North America, the "Aspen" is also called the mountain aspen, trembling aspen, American aspen, golden aspen, or white poplar.
Shown first: Moss on black; sky; olive. Many more choices available including some of our customers' favorite special-event customizations! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm