Moon Phase Scarf, bamboo pashmina
Moon Phase Scarf. Phases of the Moon, hand-screenprinted bamboo pashmina. They told you "it's just a phase!" - prove 'em wrong! Choose from our popular menu items, or customize to the color of your wildest dreams for just a little bit more!
- Pattern: Moon Phases screen print.
- Fabric: Bamboo Viscose. Vegan safe.
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 25.5" x 3" at both ends.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
From the manufacturing process being easier on the environment, to bamboo requiring less water and energy to harvest, its quick regrowth, and because it does not require pesticides, it has much less of an impact than other materials used for textiles.
Shown in photos: Ice on eggplant; platinum on black.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm