Milky Way Galaxy, star chart pashmina scarf.
Milky Way Galaxy star chart scarf! Our constellation scarf is a perfect way to let your special starry-eyed someone know that he or she is your Galactic Center. Adapted from an 1822 star chart. "Milky Way" is a translation of the Classical Latin "via lactea" which is seen written directly under "Sagittarius" at the very top of the image. Choose from solid scarf colors or one new ombre blue scarf.
Shown in photos: ice print on coblat ombre; ice on navy; ice on cobalt blue; navy print on sky blue. Hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
• Pattern: Milky Way Galaxy screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 21" x 17" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm