Milky Way star chart scarf. Linen-weave pashmina.
Constellation Print Scarf. Night Sky linen-weave pashmina. Our constellation scarf is a perfect way to let your special starry-eyed someone know that he or she is your Galactic Center. Adapted from an 1822 star chart. "Milky Way" is a translation of the Classical Latin "via lactea" which is seen written directly under "Sagittarius" at the very top of the image.• Pattern: Milky Way Galaxy screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen).
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 21" x 17" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown in photos: Ice on navy; ice on teal blue; ice on cobalt blue; navy on sky.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm