Milky Way Galaxy Silk Necktie. Herringbone silk tie.
Milky Way Galaxy herringbone silk necktie. Our constellation tie is a perfect way to let your special starry-eyed someone know that he or she is your Galactic Center. Original illustration adapted from an 1822 star chart. "Milky Way" is a translation of the Classical Latin "via lactea" which is seen written directly under "Sagittarius" at the very top of the image.
• Pattern: Milky Way Galaxy.
• Fabric: 100% silk, woven herringbone.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 19" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Approx. 2.5" wide (6.5 cm)
• Print Color: ice or navy.
• Tie Color: Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
These come in one perfect "Goldilocks" middle tie size: our narrow, modern slim cut. Not too skinny, not too wide. Just right! The alternating threads in the warp and weft of the fabric make an extraordinarily unique, luminous fabric that shifts brilliantly in the light. This fabric has been custom woven for us. Bias cut, hand rolled, and hand sewn with a hidden slip stitch, ensuring a perfect knot every time.
Shown: ice on sapphire (out of stock); black. More colors available too!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm