Michigan Necktie. "Michigan" is printed in our Roaring Twenties historic script. Painstakingly re-drawn from a graphic fragment found in an illustrated 1920's Detroit Map.
• Pattern: "Michigan" screenprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 12" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow or XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Echoing the original historic map, this print looks great in paper and book-like colors. We can also print it in any team-inspired color pairing you can dream of. The second image shows some local favorite examples, inspired by the team colors of Michigan State and the University of Michigan. Perfect gift for the coach, fan, parent or alumnus.
Shown first: Dove grey on black and gunmetal tie fabrics. Next: White on emerald; mustard on french blue. Proudly made IN Detroit, our studio is located in Detroit's Historic Eastern Market. Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats and long-time Detroiters alike.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm