Civil Defense Medical Kit Scarf. Linen-weave Pashmina
Cold War scarf: Duck and cover yourself with our new Civil Defense "Medical Kit A" scarf. This kit held basic fallout shelter health supplies such as cotton balls, forceps, syringes, safety pins, soap...but sadly, "no narcotics." For an authentic fallout shelter color combo, choose black on sand. Ammo-box and water container military colors like yellow on golden olive also look great. You can get creative with other colors too!
• Pattern: Civil Defense Medical Kit screenprint.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 17" x 23" at one end.
• Print color: Black, yellow or dove grey.
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Winter feeling a little...nuclear this year? Prepare now. Perfect gift for your beloved doomsday prepper, doctor, nurse, survivalist, military historian, cold war/atomic era enthusiast, mid-century buff, civil defense coordinator, vintage and industrial ephemera lover...the list goes on! Huge 17" x 23" print at one end - when bundled up, the typography makes a bold abstract pattern.
Shown: Yellow on golden olive, black on golden olive; dove on black; black on sand. Vintage-inspired silkscreen print, wholly recreated by us from original prints on Civil Defense-issued cardboard fallout shelter supply boxes. Hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm