MCS Blueprint Bow Tie, Detroit Train Station Tie
MCS Blueprint Bow Tie, Detroit Train Staton Tie. Detroit's favorite building is about to become your new favorite bow tie! In order to give you a clearer representation of our beloved historic landmark, the architectural image was painstakingly digitally restored by us (for you!) right here at the 'Lab, from the original 1912 blueprints.
• Pattern: Detroit Train Station Blueprint
• Fabric: Vegan safe microfiber
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
Created by the architects who also designed New York City’s Grand Central Terminal, MCS is an ubiquitous symbol of Detroit. Shuttered in 1988 and now in partial ruin, it is one of the most photographed structures in the city. At the time of its construction, Michigan Central Depot was the tallest rail station in the world.
Shown: Platinum ink on navy and black. Hand silkscreen-printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm