Detroit Map Necktie, Detroit River & Marina Tie
Detroit Map tie: Marina District & Detroit River Necktie. Yacht Rock time.
• Pattern: Detroit Riverfront
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18.5" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Take a peek at some of our underutilized waterfront with our marina and Detroit River necktie. Fun fact: 75% of all liquor smuggled into the United States during Prohibition was done so via the Detroit River!
Navigate your city with "Ties to Detroit." Detroit is notoriously vast and sprawling, thus maps are always necessary in hand, or around neck. Never get lost again! Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats and long-time Detroiters alike. Map illustrations are adapted from a 1960 publication outlining the unit foot and land values for the entirety of city property before its eventual decline.
Shown: Cobalt blue on periwinkle; cream; silver and sky blue. Hand-printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm