Cannabis Pashmina Scarf. Marijuana leaf printed bamboo scarf
Marijuana Pashmina Scarf. Cannabis leaf printed scarf, linen weave. You've now found the perfect gift for your caregiver, medical marijuana patient, grower or champion of marijuana legalization!
• Pattern: Marijuana screenprint.
• Fabric: Bamboo Viscose. Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 16" x 25" at one end.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
• Condition: Brand new with tags.
As medical use of cannabis is now legal in 30 states and recreationally in 9, our tie fans have requested a print like this more than any other... we decided it is high time to add this one to our roster. (Don't be mad moms and dads, we're just going by the law of the land here.) Garments that proclaim your love for this revered plant are notoriously not so classy. It is our humble duty as necktie designers to change that! Original illustration inspired by a 19th century German book on medicinal plants.
Shown: moss print on emerald green. You can get creative with other colors too. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm