Map Print Scarf, Washington DC linen-weave pashmina
Map Print Scarf. Washington DC and Georgetown 1791 L'Enfant Plan. Screen printed linen-weave pashmina scarf. District of Columbia print scarf. Have "ties" to Washington? As it seems our politicians sometimes have difficulty navigating Washington, you can help them out with this! Makes a perfect gift for cartographers, DC dwellers and any lover (or not lover) of the Unites States political system.
• Pattern: 1791 Washington DC Map
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 25" x 18" at one end.
• Print color: white or navy
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown: White printing ink on navy and navy printing ink on red and sand. Many more colors available! Hand screen printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm