Manhole Cover Print Scarf, Detroit Tire bamboo pashmina
Manhole Cover Bamboo Scarf, Detroit Tire Print Pashmina. These 300lb cast iron behemoths we drive over every day are often adorned with beautiful imagery, and are perfect for prints on long, fringed scarves! We make these by applying printing ink directly to the metal, with a reverse print as the result. While we don't know the date of this particular cover, we love the auto industry/tire and wheel reference, and bet you will too.
- Pattern: Detroit Tire Print
- Fabric: Bamboo viscose. Vegan safe.
- Texture: Woven linen-like, perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: ~28" x 36" at one end.
- Print color: Black or dove grey
- Each is printed one at a time, on the street; each is unique, on-of-a-kind!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm