Mackinac Bridge Necktie
Mackinac Bridge necktie. Opened in 1957, The Mackinac Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in the Western Hemisphere, spans the Straits of Mackinac to connect the Upper and Lower peninsulas of the great State of Michigan.
• Pattern: Mackinac Bridge screenprint.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 14" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow or XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown in ivory-cream and black printing inks on navy, periwinkle, silver and charcoal tie fabrics. Please note, ivory-cream has some translucency, especially on darker fabrics. Hand printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm