Los Angeles Map Scarf. Old California Map Linen-Weave Pashmina
Los Angeles County Map Scarf. Old California Map Linen-Weave Pashmina. No one may walk in LA, but scarves sure move the La La Land dapper set! Hollywood-theme wedding? Oscar or Academy Award party? We got you. Safely wrap one around and see the city in style without ever sitting in traffic - adapted from a 1934 Highway Transportation Survey Map.
- Pattern: Los Angeles County Map
- Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 25" x 18" at one end.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
Whether you're a resident, ex-pat, or have an admiration for the City of Angels, show your love in the most classy way with this nostalgic old California map print pashmina!
Shown: Dove grey on black, black on sand. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm