Los Angeles Map Necktie. Old California Map Print Tie
Los Angeles County Map Necktie. Old California Map Print Tie. No one may walk in LA, but neckties sure move the La La Land dapper set! Hollywood-theme wedding? Oscar or Academy Award party? We got you. Safely tie one on and see the city in style without ever sitting in traffic - adapted from a 1934 Highway Transportation Survey Map.
• Pattern: Los Angeles County Map
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: ~25.75" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow. Skinny & standard XL too where available
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Microfiber care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Silk care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Whether you're a resident, ex-pat, or have an admiration for the City of Angels, show your love in the most classy way with this nostalgic old California map print necktie!
Shown: Ice ink on french blue, dove grey on black, navy on cream, ice on charcoal. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm