Loose Screw Necktie
Screws Print necktie. Screw work? Screw wearing a tie? Of course not! This is a delicate, subtly subverted traditional dot pattern, still elegantly showing your handyman prowess. We know one type of screw drive is never enough, so we've included a cascading assortment of Frearson, philips, Polydrive, Robertson, slotted, Torx, hex and cross. Have the right tool for your job, even if you're stuck in the office.
• Pattern: Screen printed screw heads
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny, or XL.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
We all have a few screws loose. Wear them proud! The pattern starts up top with a few screws loose (missing) and then fully filled in to a traditional polka-dot pattern when it reaches the bottom of the tie. Original illustration. Proudly hand printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm