Library Date Due Card Scarf. Luxe weight
Library Date Due scarf. BACK IN STOCK! Looking for a gift for the most stylish author, librarian or voracious reader in your life? You've come to the right place! Our much-loved, bookish Date Due Slip print is now available new colors and fabric, our luxe-weight woven scarf. This one is softer, more delicate and a little more feminine than our traditional pashmina scarves. It's perfect for all seasons and drapes beautifully bundled around your neck or freely flowing.
• Pattern: Library Date Due Card.
• Fabric: Viscose
• Texture: soft, delicate woven
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 68" x 26" with 2" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: Black or white
• Scarf color: Parchment, navy or charcoal.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Always punctual? Bring those books back on time! Another in our series of vintage paper emulation ties and scarves, we present to you, our date due slip scarf, because you've got the Write Stuff. Not a fan those new laser scanning contraptions? Books over laptops or tablets? We have nostalgia for the good ol' paper, and think you should too. Original illustration based on old paper cards.
Love library-themed gifts? Check out our Dewey Decimal for Literature scarf!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm