Libra Necktie, Scales Zodiac Constellation Print Tie
Libra Necktie, Zodiac Constellation Print Tie. If someone asks, what's your sign at a party, now you have the answer...without even needing to talk. Bonus! An amazing gift for the most dapper air sign September and October birthdays, September 23 – October 23.
- Pattern: Libra star chart
- Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber or 100% silk.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Print area: 17" from bottom point.
- Knot: Solid color, no print.
- Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
- Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
- Microfiber care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; silk care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
- Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Depicted as scales that are weighed in order to produce balance and harmony, Libra humans are cooperative, diplomatic, fair-minded and social. Black is completely on brand for most Libras who are looking to keep it classic and classy. Said to open their hearts, Libras are also drawn to shades of blues, so we've offered this tie in those Libra power colors!
Original illustration adapted from an 1822 star chart. Shown: ice on black, eggplant and navy. Many more colors available! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm