Knot Tying Diagram Necktie. "KNOTical" Tie
Knot tying diagram necktie. "KNOTical" tie. That's one knotty pun. Sailor's knots nautical design. Getting hitched? We have a few hitches depicted too. Tying the knot? Perfect. Have a thing for sailors or sailing or even a favorite boy scouts? Works for that as well.
• Pattern: Silkscreened knot tying diagram.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 20" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Original illustration adapted from vintage knot-tying diagrams. This print extends very high up on the tie, approx. 20" (50.5 cm) from the bottom point; perfect to be seen from under a vest or jacket.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!