Knot tying diagram bow tie. "KNOTical" sailing knots.
Knot tying diagram bow tie. "KNOTical" print. That's one knotty pun. Sailor's knots nautical design. Getting hitched? We have a few hitches depicted too. Tying the knot? Perfect. Have a thing for sailors or sailing or even a favorite boy scouts? Works for that as well. Original illustration adapted from vintage knot-tying diagrams.
• Pattern: Screen printed knot diagrams.
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Cobalt or ivory-cream.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Cream.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm