Insect Pashmina Scarf
Insect Scarf, Buggy Pashmina. Whether you have a bug in your code, an affinity for crawly things, or want a pesky bug to go away, this scarf is sure to delight. Insect illustrations are derived from actual scans of some of our very own studio...visitors...combined with 18th and 19th century curiosity drawings.
• Pattern: Insects screenprint.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: Black.
• Scarf color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown: black on mint; black on driftwood. Hand screen printed in our Detroit studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm