Hops & Wheat Face Mask, adjustable botanical print fashion fabric face cover
Hops Plant & Wheat, two-layer adjustable botanical print face mask. This face cover has a gorgeous botanical print, making an amazing gift for your craft beer lover. Garments that proclaim your love for this wheaty, malty or hoppy beverage are notoriously not so classy. It is our humble duty as designers to change that!
- Exterior: Super tight, silky-soft, fine-weave microfiber poly
- Lining: Soft, bamboo-viscose interior
- 100% hand made!
- Fabric hand-silkscreen printed by me in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Waterbase, non-toxic printing ink
- Hand sewn by me in Detroit, MI. USA! *NOT* a pre-made blank.
- NEW: Now adjustable, 1/4" elastic ear loops!!!! One size truly does fit all - if you have an itty-bitty, petite face, or an XXL melon or beard, our ear straps now have comfortable silicone adjusters to truly fit all.
- Comfortable: Fits very closely to the face
- Reusable and machine washable - See care instructions
Shown: Chocolate print on mustard; apple green print on charcoal; and dove grey on black. Hand-sewn and hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
Guess what?! We can make face masks to coordinate with any of our neckties, bow ties and pocket squares you already love so much! Match 'em up! Exact same fabric and print, now you can show more love for the thing you're into. Never has businessing in the apocalypse been quite so fancy.
Here's the deal kids, we know we all hate wearing masks, but this one's actually really comfortable. For me to say that, means a lot - it feels nice on and isn’t annoying. The interior layer is a very soft bamboo, the same fabric we use for our scarves; the exterior is a tightly woven poly that is recommended to keep moisture away and the crud out. Yep, it's a little spendy for a single mask, but there's over 2 hours of work in each to get it just right, and it's infinitely reusable!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm