Honey Bee Linen Necktie. Honeycomb Print Tie
Honey Bee Linen Necktie. Bee Hive "Oh Honey" tie. Honey bees & hive design. Got a Queen Bee in your life? They deserve a Bee Hive tie, its the bee's knees! Shown first: Chocolate on Paczki (butter yellow).
• Material + pattern: bias cut, woven solid.
• Tie Colors: Many! Select from dropdown.
• Tie Fabric: 65% silk / 45% linen.
• Interlining: sturdy yet pliable.
• Tipping: black diamond print.
• Width: Approx. 2.4" (6.2 cm)
• Length: 58" (147 cm)
• Print: Screen printed bee hive.
• Print size: ~12" from bottom point.
• Print Color: Chocolate brown.
• Care: please dry clean or gently spot clean, medium heat iron.
• Printed & designed in Detroit. Made in USA.
The alternating silk and linen threads in the warp and weft of the fabric are each very light and very dark, when seen together make an extraordinarily unique solid fabric when seen at a distance.
This fabric has been custom woven for us -- we've named each for the iconic waterways, neighborhoods, streets, building and treats our fair city of Detroit is famous for. Rustic, crisp, clean and undeniably elegant -- sure to impress the most dapper gent. Bias cut, hand rolled, and hand sewn with a hidden slip stitch, ensuring a perfect knot every time.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm