Hanukkah Sweater silk necktie
Ugly Hanukkah Sweater silk necktie. Make bubbie proud. Buck the Christmas Sweater trend, and show that you're better with eight days of presents rather than just one. Ugly Sweater Parties are all the rage, but sometimes you still need to wear a tie. Now you can take that unbridled joy and spirit with you at all times. Really feeling the season? Double up with a sweater and tie. Might lead to double the presents! Hanukkah starts December 18, 2022 for all you Gentiles who might forget. (Hint hint.)
• Pattern: Ugly Hanukkah Sweater.
• Fabric: 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Original illustration, officially licensed Kosher collaboration with Wethouse, the first and original Ugly Hanukkah Sweater© designer. Hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!