Hanukkah Sweater Scarf. Ugly Holiday Sweater Linen-Weave Pashmina
Hanukkah Sweater Scarf. Ugly Holiday Sweater Linen-Weave Pashmina. Make bubbie proud. Buck the Christmas Sweater trend, and show that you're better with eight days of presents rather than just one. Ugly Sweater Parties are all the rage, but sometimes you still need to wear a scarf to keep super warm. Hanukkah starts December 24, 2016 for all you Gentiles who might forget. (Hint hint.)
• Pattern: Hanukkah Sweater
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 25"x 18" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown: White on cobalt blue; true blue on white; true blue on sky blue. Original illustration, officially licensed Kosher collaboration with Wethouse, the first and original Ugly Hanukkah Sweater© designer. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm