Hanukkah Sweater Bow Tie
Hanukkah Sweater print bow tie. Make bubbie proud. Buck the Christmas Sweater trend, and show that you're better with eight days of presents rather than just one. Ugly Sweater Parties are all the rage, but sometimes you still need to wear a tie. Now you can take that unbridled joy and spirit with you at all times. Really feeling the season? Double up with a sweater and bow tie. Might lead to double the presents!
• Pattern: Ugly Hanukkah Sweater.
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: white or blue. Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
• Condition: Brand new with tags.
Hanukkah starts December 12, 2017 for all you Gentiles who might forget. (Hint hint.) Shown: blue on steel; blue on ivory; white on navy; white on royal. Original illustration, officially licensed Kosher collaboration with Wethouse, the first and original Ugly Hanukkah Sweater© designer.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm