Guardian Building Ceiling Print Necktie
Guardian Building Ceiling Necktie, Sublimation Printed Tie. Wear a piece of Detroit history! Rock this unforgettable geometric print designed from a grand ceiling detail in one of Detroit's premier art deco masterpieces. New from Cyberoptix!
• Pattern: Guardian Building Ceiling
• Vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Eco-friendly full color sublimation ink
• One face of fabric is printed, solid white reverse
• Necktie print size: 33" from bottom point. Yes, it can go through knot!
• Tie size: Choose standard or narrow
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Completed in 1929 by Architect Wirt C. Rowland of Smith, Hinchman & Grylls, the Guardian Building, also called Detroit’s Cathedral of Finance, is an icon of Art Deco and Mayan Revival style. The building's three story, vaulted lobby is lavishly decorated with Pewabic and Rookwood tile and features works by muralist Ezra Winter in the mosaics above the main lobby desk and at the end of the banking hall.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm