Guardian Building Ceiling Face Mask, Detroit Architecture adjustable face cover
Guardian Building Ceiling Face Mask, Detroit Architecture adjustable face cover. Wear a piece of Detroit history! Rock this unforgettable geometric print designed from a grand ceiling detail in one of Detroit's premier art deco masterpieces.
Guess what?! We can make face masks to coordinate with any of our neckties, bow ties and pocket squares you already love so much! Match 'em up! Coordinating fabric and print, now you can show your love for the thing you're into...well...right on your face hole. Never has businessing in the apocalypse been quite so fancy.
- Exterior: Super tight, silky-soft, fine-weave microfiber poly
- Lining: Soft, bamboo-viscose interior
- 100% hand made!
- Fabric hand printed by me in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Hand sewn by me in Detroit, MI. USA! *NOT* a pre-made blank.
- NEW: Now adjustable, 1/4" elastic ear loops!!!! One size truly does fit all - if you have an itty-bitty, petite face, or an XXL melon or beard, our ear straps now have comfortable silicone adjusters to truly fit all.
- Comfortable: Fits very closely to the face
- Reusable and machine washable - See care instructions
Completed in 1929 by Architect Wirt C. Rowland of Smith, Hinchman & Grylls, the Guardian Building, also called Detroit’s Cathedral of Finance, is an icon of Art Deco and Mayan Revival style. The building's three story, vaulted lobby is lavishly decorated with Pewabic and Rookwood tile and features works by muralist Ezra Winter in the mosaics above the main lobby desk and at the end of the banking hall.
Here's the deal kids, we all hate wearing masks, we get it, but this one's actually really comfortable. For me to say that, means a lot - it feels nice on and isn’t annoying. The interior layer is a very soft bamboo, the same fabric we use for our scarves; the exterior is a tightly woven poly that is recommended to keep moisture away and the crud out. Yep, it's a little spendy for a single mask, but there's over 2 hours of work in each to get it just right, and it's infinitely reusable!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm