Guardian Building Ceiling Print Neck Scarf
• Full color, all over print on front
• Fabric: Silky-soft satin microfiber
• Vegan friendly
• Finish: Rolled stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Completed in 1929 by Architect Wirt C. Rowland of Smith, Hinchman & Grylls, the Guardian Building, also called Detroit’s Cathedral of Finance, is an icon of Art Deco and Mayan Revival style. The building's three story, vaulted lobby is lavishly decorated with Pewabic and Rookwood tile and features works by muralist Ezra Winter in the mosaics above the main lobby desk and at the end of the banking hall.