Fleur-de-lis necktie. French Inspired Tie
Fleur-de-lis necktie. French Inspired Tie. The English translation of "fleur-de-lis" is "flower of the lily." This symbol, depicting a stylized lily or lotus flower represents French royalty, signifying perfection, light, and life. In the US, the fleur-de-lis symbol aligns with cities near the Mississippi and Missouri rivers, and is represented on flags and seals of the cities of Detroit, St. Louis, Louisville, Mobile, New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Lafayette.
• Pattern: Screen printed fleur-de-lis
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 19" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny, XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown first: antique brass on black; black on gold; black on honey. Model: Antique brass on eggplant.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!