Fleur-de-Lis kids tie. Boys clip-on necktie.
Boys Fleur-de-lis necktie. In the US, the fleur-de-lis symbol aligns with cities near the Mississippi and Missouri rivers, and is represented on flags and seals of the cities of St. Louis, Louisville, Detroit, Mobile, New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Lafayette. Shown first: antique brass print on eggplant baby size. Next: black and burgundy. All shown in the baby (smallest) size, this pattern works very well on any size necktie, kiddie through adult.
• Easy and safe clip-on style, no tying needed. No tears!
• Easy care microfiber. Machine wash in a mesh bag or pillowcase.
• Printed with non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Baby: ~8" long from knot to tip, 2" wide. Recommended 0-2 years.
• Toddler: ~10" long from knot to tip, 2" wide. Recommended 2-5 years.
• Youth: ~14" long from knot to tip, 2.75" wide. Recommended for 5 to 11 years.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm