Fisher Building Mosaic Print Neck Scarf
Fisher Building Mosaic Print Neck Scarf. Detroit Architectural Detail Scarf. Wear a piece of Detroit history! Rock this unforgettable floral print from a mosaic detail in Detroit's premier art deco masterpiece. New from Cyberoptix!
• Structure: Detroit's Fisher Building
• Original mosaic: Géza Maróti
• Photo & illustration: Bethany Shorb
• Scarf size: 36" x 18"
• Full color, all over print on front; pale yellow reverse
• Fabric: Silky-soft satin microfiber
• Vegan friendly
• Finish: Rolled stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Designed by Albert Kahn Associates and completed in 1928, the Architectural League of New York honored the Fisher Building with a silver medal in architecture. The opulent three-story barrel vaulted lobby is constructed with forty different kinds of marble and decorated with elaborate floor to ceiling mosaics.
Photographed in the Fisher Building. Designed and hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.