Fallout Shelter Scarf. Linen-weave pashmina
Fallout Shelter Scarf. Duck and cover yourself with our new Fallout Shelter pashmina. Winter feeling a little...nuclear this year? Prepare now. As you can see, the capacity of this shelter is zero - so...you're toast! Perfect gift for your beloved doomsday prepper, survivalist, military historian, cold war/atomic era enthusiast, mid-century buff, nuclear physicist, civil defense coordinator, vintage and industrial ephemera lover...the list goes on! Huge 23" x 17" print at one end - when bundled up, the bold typography makes a thrillingly dark abstract pattern.
• Pattern: Fallout Shelter screenprint.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 23" x 17" at one end.
• Print color: Black.
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown: Black on mustard; black on golden olive; black on charcoal. Vintage-inspired silkscreen print, hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
For an authentic fallout shelter color combo, choose black on mustard. Military colors like golden olive, camel and sand look great. You can get creative with other colors too!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm