Eye Chart Scarf. Linen-weave pashmina
Eye Chart pashmina scarf. Need to do an eye test on the fly? We present to you, another in our series of vintage paper ephemera emulation scarves and ties! For an old paper-like paper look, choose cream or sand. For a crisp new paper look, choose our new white scarf. You can get creative with other colors too!
• Pattern: Eye chart screenprint.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 17.5" x 23" at one end.
• Print color: Black or white.
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Shown: Black on sand; black on cream, white on black. Original illustration based on old eye charts. Hand-printed in our Detroit studio. Our classic Snellen Eye Chart scarf will make quite a SPECTACLE because we SEE you have great style. Don't be BLIND to bold, super-graphic fashion! Perfect optometrist, ophthalmologist, eye doctor or optician gift. Hand-printed in our Detroit studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm