Ex Libris Necktie, Book Print Tie
Ex Libris Necktie - translated to "From the Library of." A sixteenth century book imprint with skull, hourglass and intertwined snakes. Bookplates became common in 13th century Europe and typically bore a name, motto, device, coat-of-arms, crest, badge, or any design that signifies ownership of the book.
• Pattern: Ex Libris Book Print
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 8" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown first: Silver on black. Next: Black on burgundy. Hand printed in our Detroit Studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm