Enigma Machine Scarf, linen-weave pashmina.
Enigma Machine patent drawing scarf. All-season linen-weave pashmina.
• Pattern: Screen printed Enigma Machine schematic.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 13" x 19" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
These rotors depicted on your future neckwear are part of the device that made up both the Enigma A and Enigma G machines, stolen (and returned) some years ago from Bletchley Park. Invented by the German engineer Arthur Scherbius at the end of World War I, it was a quintessential part in secret message transmission during World War II. Mathemetician Alan Turing was the central force in continuing to break the Enigma in the United Kingdom. His effort to break the Enigma was not disclosed until the 1970s.
Shown: Black on sand; pale grey on black. Lightweight, natural viscose linen fibre - breathable yet still soft and warm for winter! Super soft viscose - a silky but vegan safe scarf. Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders or flowing freely.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm