Engine Rosette Pocket Square, microfiber
Engine Rosette pocket square. Our motor motif is born from rearranged and tangled car-part schematics - this particular design is from a vintage engine. We think may be just about the most elegant way to show your love for classic cars. Hand-drawn by us, then reflected and flipped - these technical drawings become a subtle abstract lace pattern, perfect for automotive aficionados for even the most formal events! Original illustration.
• Pattern: Screen printed Engine Rosette.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: central diagonal stripe, end-to-end.
• Square Size: Measure approx. 11" x 11".
• Finish: Rolled and zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Silver on gunmetal, dark silver and black.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm