Engine Rosette Necktie, Inline-3 Tie
Engine Rosette Necktie. Our engine motif is from rearranged and tangled vintage car-part schematics - this design is a cutaway and repeat from an inline-3, or straight 3 motor, forming a delicate intertwined mechanical pattern reminiscent of Victorian wallpaper. We know you car guys have to dress up sometime, show your love for motoring in style!
• Pattern: Screen printed Engine Rosette.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 16" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Silver on black; berry on olive; dove grey on white; silver on white; dove grey on black. Many more colors available!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm