Elementary Penmanship Bow Tie. Student handwriting paper bowtie.
Elementary Handwriting Paper bow tie. Make a case for proper upper and lower case? Too Cool for School? Hot for Teacher? We present to you, our elementary lined and dashed paper necktie, because you've got the Write Stuff. We dare you not to doodle! For a crisp new paper look, choose white or platinum. For a more aged paper feel, selecting cream or champagne would be a better choice. Prefer yellow paper? Choose butter yellow or honey.
• Pattern: Screen printed lined+dashed paper.
• Fabric: Microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (the kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Gently hand wash, spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Some say the art of penmanship is dead, we prefer not to believe such a thing. Want some indelible love? Give your kid a sharpie and have him or her go to town and make the best Christmas or Father's Day gift ever.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Brag to your friends:
Tweet Pin it!