Circuit Board Necktie: Electro Print Tie.
Circuit Board Necktie: Electro Print Tie. We've printed a limited run of ties from vintage circuit board screens. This is our 2nd in the series, no circuit bored here. (ha!)
• Pattern: "Electro" Screenprint
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print area: 23" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard, narrow, skinny or XL
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
This print extends very high up on the tie, approx. 23" (58cm) from the bottom point - perfect to be seen from under a vest or jacket.
We sleuthed the provenance of this vintage screen to the best of our knowledge. It appears this print was for part of an amplifier manufactured in the late 70s or mid-80s.
See the full story of our vintage circuit board designs - with video!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm