Library Due Date Pashmina Scarf
Library Due Date Pashmina Scarf. Always punctual? Bring those books back on time! Another in our series of vintage paper emulation ties and scarves, we present to you, our date due slip scarf, because you've got the Write Stuff. Not a fan those new laser scanning contraptions? Books over laptops or tablets? We have nostalgia for the good ol' paper, and think you should too.
• Pattern: Library Date Due.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: Black or white.
• Scarf color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Love library-themed gifts? Check out our Dewey Decimal for Literature scarf!
Shown first: black on butter, then: white on charcoal. Original illustration based on old paper cards.
For an old paper-like paper look, choose blush, cream, latte or sand. You can get creative with other colors too! Want some indelible love? Expecting a new kiddo or time-based arrival? Get out sharpie and make your own best personalized gift ever.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm