Library Date Due Card Scarf. Linen-weave pashmina
Library Date Due pashmina scarf. We know you're always punctual, now bring those books back on time! Another in our series of vintage paper emulation ties and scarves, we present to you, our date due slip scarf, because you've got the Write Stuff. Not a fan those new laser scanning contraptions? Books over laptops or tablets? We have nostalgia for the good ol' paper, and think you should too. Want some indelible love? Expecting a new kiddo or time-based arrival? Get out a Sharpie and make your own best personalized gift ever.
• Pattern: Library Date Due Card.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen).
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: Black
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Love library-themed gifts? Check out our Dewey Decimal for Literature scarf!
Shown: Black on sand, white on charcoal, black on silver, black on blush. Our model is wearing black on camel. Original illustration based on old paper cards. For an old paper-like paper look, choose blush, cream, sand or camel. You can get creative with other colors too! Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm