Library Due Date Card Necktie
Library Due Date Card Necktie. Always punctual? Bring those books back on time! The fifth in our series of vintage paper emulation neckties, we present to you, our date due slip necktie, because you've got the Write Stuff. Not a fan those new laser scanning contraptions? Books over laptops or tablets? We have nostalgia for the good ol' paper, and think you should too.
• Pattern: Screen printed Date Due Card.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber. Vegan safe.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 14" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown first in foreground: Cream. For a crisp new paper look, choose white, ivory or platinum. For a more aged paper feel, selecting cream, soft gold or champagne would be a better choice. For other regular copy paper choices, we have pinks, yellows and blues too!
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm