Druzy Agate Geode Lapel Pin, raw stone stick pin
Floral boutonniere? Nah. Flowers die in a day. Finally a lapel pin that really...rocks! 😉This cool rock won't die, it's looked like this for many millions of years and you can keep on wearing it forevs!!!
- Tabasco geodes - tiniest geodes in the world!
- One lapel pin.
- Stick pin part is 6cm long
- Each is securely attached with aircraft grade bonding; the reverse side is coated with resin for added protection
- Each agate geode piece typically measures about ~2.5cm (3/4 inch to a full inch for you metric haters) at its largest point. These are a little larger than what we use for the cufflinks so it stands out a little more on your jacket.
- Brilliant, sparkly tiny druzy crystals
- Most have some grey, steel blue or light lavender tones, most also have some little white striations. Green celadonite on the outside.
- Stone origin: Mined and polished near the town of Tabasco, southwest of Zacatecas, Mexico.
- Hand-selected, extra quality stones. Sourced in-person from the Tucson and Quartzsite Gem Shows
- No two stones are ever identical. Each crystal specimen is unique! Please allow for slight variations in color, shape and size of the stones.
- Handmade in-house using only natural un-dyed stones.
- Snazzy gift box included.
Makes a perfect gift for any dude or woman, any human that has a cuff that needs fancying! Got a super special occasion? Fathers of the bride, grooms and groomsmen - more similar stones can usually be sourced and I can make plenty more, we can make sets for wedding parties or groomsmen gifts. Please contact us for specific stone customization requests.
► ABOUT THE MAKER:
Each pair of cufflinks is unique and one of a kind, and made by hand by printmaker, metalworking artist and Cyberoptix founder, Bethany Shorb. I work between Detroit, MI and Los Angeles, CA, where I source all our stone, crystal, shell, fossil and horn specimens there and at the Tucson and Quartzsite AZ gem shows. All are intuitively sourced in person, from only the most reputable suppliers.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm