Dinosaur Bones Scarf, linen weave pashmina
Dinosaur Bones scarf, fossilized dinosaur skeleton linen-weave pashmina. Have we any paleontologists in the house? Dig in! Now you can impress fashionistas and natural history buffs at the same time. You've found the perfect gift for the paleontologist, science teacher, geology major or anyone who loves and appreciates natural history.
• Pattern: Dinosaur Bones.
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25.5" at one end.
• Print color: Black or warm cream
• Scarf color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Three different dinosaur skeletons climb and tumble: scelidosaurus, iguanodon bernissartensis and compsognathus longipes! Original illustration based on late 19th century archeological sketches.
Shown first: Warm cream on golden olive, charcoal and black. Choose earth tones and more! Hand printed in our Detroit studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm