Dinosaur Bones Necktie. Paleontology print tie
Dinosaur Bones necktie, fossilized dinosaur skeleton tie. Have we any paleontologists in the house? Dig in! Now you can impress the fashionable set and natural history buffs at the same time. You've found the perfect gift for the paleontologist, science teacher, geology major or anyone who loves and appreciates natural history, and looking good while getting dirty.
• Pattern: Screen printed dinosaur bones.
• Fabric: Silky-soft microfiber.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard pr narrow..
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
One of our most detailed prints yet - original illustration based on late 19th century archeological sketches. Enjoy!
Shown first: Warm cream on sage; olive; black. Looks swell in tons of color combos. You can get creative with other colors too! Hand printed in our Detroit studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm