Water Towers Silk Necktie
Water Towers Silk Necktie. A perfect homage to 19th century architecture, whether you love New York City's iconic water towers or prefer those high atop structures in your own home town. This design is born from our own photos of Detroit's historic industrial and automotive factory water towers, combined into one illustration.
• Pattern: Water Towers
• Fabric: 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 6" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Standard or narrow.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
Shown: Black on silver; olive, periwinkle, charcoal and red. Many more colors available! Hand screen printed in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm