Detroit Opera House & Hudson's linen-weave pashmina
Detroit Opera House & J. L. Hudson's Printed Scarf. 1881 Detroit historic architecture. Adapted from 1881 renderings.
Shown first: Gold on ruby, then black on sand. Hand-printed in our Detroit Michigan studio. For an aged paper look, choose blush, cream or sand or camel. You can get creative with other colors too!
• Pattern: Opera House & Hudson's, 1881
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen). Vegan safe.
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 17" x 23" at one end.
• Print color: Black, gold or silver.
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
This five-story building, with an exterior modeled after the pavilions that surround the Louvre in Paris, opened March 29, 1869. Upon its opening, the Detroit Free Press proclaimed it a 'luxurious temple of art.' J.L. Hudson has his first store in the Opera House before erecting his own building, designed by the same architect, one block north. On Oct. 7, 1897, the opera house was destroyed by a fire. It was rebuilt on the site and reopened Sept. 12, 1898.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at email@example.com
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm