Detroit Michigan Pashmina Scarf
Detroit Michigan Scarf, traditional weight pashmina. Roaring Twenties historic script. Painstakingly re-drawn from a graphic fragment found in an illustrated 1920's Detroit Map.
• Pattern: Detroit Roaring Twenties Type
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: black, silver or gold.
• Scarf color: Many! Choose from dropdown.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Proudly made IN Detroit, our studio is located in Detroit's Historic Eastern Market. Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats and long-time Detroiters alike.
Shown in photos: Silver on black, gold on eggplant, black on sand, black on blush, black on silver. Many more colors available too! Hand screen printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio.
Make this design uniquely yours by choosing custom ink and fabric colors.
If you would like help from the pros when choosing custom colors to match please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call 855-LAB-TIES(522-8437) during Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm